- American-Lights® is the #1 selling UV Air cleaner on the market.
- Its UV technology has been proven by many studies.
- It reduces or eliminates airborne mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
- It does not produce ozone or any other secondary contaminants.
- It operates continuously at maximum efficiency.
- It is specifically designed for HVAC conditions while providing high “kill ratios” over a broad range of germs.
- Its high output UV lamp covers
up to 5,000 sq ft.
- It is made of stainless steel
with no plastic parts, susceptible to deterioration.
- It is inexpensive to operate and features a low level of maintenance.
- It is approved for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- It will prolong the life of the HVAC system and maintain its efficiency
when properly installed.
- It is completely silent.
- It includes a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, with a 30-day manufacturer’s refund.
- 5 years warranty on the
electronic ballast and the chassis
if installed and serviced by a qualified contractor.
- 1 year warranty on the High Output UV
- The American-Lights® UV air
cleaner is tested and certified* by the UL for multi-volt operation at
120/240/277V, 50/60Hz in the USA and Canada.
* The health aspects associated with the
use of this product and its ability to aid in disinfection of environmental air
has not been investigated by UL.
2002 - 2020 American Air & Water, Inc.
American-Lights® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
U.S. Trademark Registration No: 2,839,201